Nov.29----Big achievement!

One of my big achievement for this week was completing the project #2. I was actually eager to solve lots of error. I discussed with my group members and we tried different ways and use various functions to solve all the problems. However, I think the local function is a little bit hard for me. By analyzing the goal of the definition of the function, find the local definition that can be used in the definition, and run again and again, I was clear about it. Also, the lab exercise and examples help my understandings. I was also very appreciative of one T.A. who helped me understand how to solve the recursion questions. We were so happy when we did project #2 because we make a great effort. I also surprised that I got an excellent mark in term test 2. I believe that the reason is I did all the past test and understand all of them. By doing exercises and mastering on them, and reviewing them before the test, and reading the textbook while taking the notes, I feel confident for the test or quiz. I also review the lecture examples and run by myself. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSC104 SLOG#2- OCT 26

Say Hi to CSC104 - OCT 4